Job Title: Business Development Manager
Experience Level: Medium to Senior level
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about the Film and Entertainment Industry. Would you like to be a part of a global Entertainment, Media and Technology company and work closely with similar passionate people to support the Film and Entertainment Industry.
Business Development Manager is a key role that will create and maintain the relationships with Entertainment related companies and Professionals. We are looking for a passionate and professional person who can build our industry relations and work closely with Top Management, Editorial Team, Product Development Team, Marketing and Sales Teams to understand the organisational requirements and address the goals.
- Create and maintain business relationships with entertainment related studios, companies and professionals across India. Act as a leader and represent the company
- Build strong relationship with the Partners, customers, be a trusted advisor and act as a SPOC for all their requests, queries, escalations and concerns
- Represent the company in various entertainment related events and oversee the industry relations
- Work closely with Management, Product development, Editorial, Marketing and Sales teams to provide timely support on the goals
- Create Account management strategies and provide support
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Collect the feedback and help the product development team to develop right products and features addressing the needs of customers
- Collect / review the updates of Film, TV, OTT and box office data from all the entertainment related companies and professionals
- Any Bachelors / Masters degree
- Experience in working with Media & Entertainment industry related organizations like Film Production Houses, Entertainment Companies, Animation, VFX, Gaming, Ad Sales, Media Industries
- Experience in customer facing roles and perform account management activities or related roles
- Bachelors / Masters degrees related to Media and Entertainment
- Passion towards Film and Entertainment Industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in working with Film and TV Production and understand in depth processes
- Managing large volumes of customers and partners
- Experience in working with external and internal stakeholders (Management, Business Development, Editorial, Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Legal and Finance)
About the Company:
Moviepazes is an emerging Technology, Entertainment and Media company aimed to support the global Entertainment and media industry.
Apply: Submit your profile to email@example.com