Job Title: Program Manager
Experience Level: Entry to medium level
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about Film and Entertainment Industry. Would you like to be a part of a global Entertainment, Media and Technology company and work closely with similar passionate people to serve the Film and Entertainment Industry.
Program Manager is a key resource who will act as a bridge between internal stake holders for delivering the cutting edge entertainment industry products and services and take them to the market along with the leadership teams.
- Work closely with Top Management, Product development, Editorial, Marketing and Sales teams to provide timely support on the organizational goals
- Conduct demos on the ongoing products to stake holders, partners and customers
- Actively involve in planning overall products and monitoring the progresses
- SPOC for Meeting Management, Steering Committee, Project Status Meetings and daily updates
- Be a bridge between multiple stake holders in terms of communication and timely updates, presentations
- Identify the gaps and suggest on how to improve and streamline business operations to drive growth and improve end customer experience
- Provide timely updates on the internal products like evaluating the products, identifying the risks, providing the feedback to management and product development teams and propose the solutions
- Define marketing strategies along with marketing and business development teams
- Handle Partner and customer inquiries
- Any Bachelors / Masters degree
- Passion to work in Media & Entertainment industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Able to actively interact with multiple teams and be bridge between the teams and management
- Bachelors / Masters degrees related to Media and Entertainment
- Prior experience in working with Film and TV Production and understand in depth processes
- Prior experience in working with external and internal stake holders (Management, Business Development, Editorial, Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Legal and Finance)
About the Company:
Movie Pazes is a visionary Entertainment, Media and Technology company aimed to support the Film and Entertainment industry across the globe.
Apply: Submit your profile to email@example.com